1. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is red - I really don't know why. Maybe it's because it matches with a lot of other colors.
2. What is your favorite activity outside of the workplace?
Outside of the workplace, I like to hang out with my kids. They love the beach so any opportunity we have to go is a great day. We also like to hang out and listen to music - my kids are into Michael Jackson right now so his album Number Ones is on repeat.
3. If you had unlimited funds, where would you go/what would you do?
If I had unlimited funds, I would bring all my friends and family to a secluded island in the Caribbean and live there. Nothing like a good time with friends and family without worries
4. What is your favorite sports team(s)?
My favorite team is the YANKEES!! I'm from New York so I have to root for the home team. Not to mention Derek Jeter is a great example of a team captain. He's always calm and seems like he's in control of every situation. He never talks bad about any of his opponents or teammates. Just an all-around classy guy and athlete.
5. What character (tv/movie/etc) is most like you?
I had a lot of trouble trying to answer this questions so I turned to those who knew me. The most repeated answer I got was Sandra Bullock. She plays strong, determined characters and she makes people laugh.
6. What movie could you watch over and over again? And why?
I would watch My Cousin Vinny over and over because it always makes me laugh. So many classic likes in that movie - "the two yutes" haha!
7. What animal would you be, and why?
I'd be a Cheetah so I could actually run...and run fast. I'm more of a fast walker so it'd be nice to run around all day and not get tired.
8. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
The secret to a good life is being kind to others and treating them how you want to be treated.
9. What is your favorite quote?
"The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow"
10. Tell us something fun about yourself!
I worked at Walt Disney World for a short period of time. I met lots of celebrities and even almost plowed over Betty White when I was late to work. Oops!