About Pharmacist Kevin Hope.
Kevin has been a registered pharmacist within the state of South Carolina since 1999, when he graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. His endeavors within the profession includes the practices of retail pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, nuclear pharmacy, and academia. Kevin's passions, though, lie in helping students achieve their own goals and discover new skills. Kevin is honored, then, to introduce you to the basic didactics of such an intricate and diverse profession.
Registration / Administrative Inquiries: support@freeCE.com
Program Specific Inquiries: kevin.hope@freeCE.com
About Pharmacy Technician Boot Camp.
Published U.S. Department of Labor Statistics data* suggests a 'faster than average' growth in the need for qualified, certified pharmacy technicians. With changes in the fundamental structuring of pharmacies and legal requirements for certification and licensure, there has never been a better time to embrace pharmacy technology as a career!
Pharmacy Technician Boot Camp is intended to serve as a comprehensive overview and review for one of the national certification exams. Pharmacy Technician Boot Camp is a series of eleven home study webcast units, offering a high degree of flexibility in learning. Although each unit is designed to be completed within the course of one week, all units are self-paced, extending up to one year from the date of Boot Camp registration.
Although Pharmacy Technician Boot Camp is an open enrollment program, Boot Camp is ideal for individuals who are working in a pharmacy environment but need the didactic skills to supplement the practical skills gained in the workplace. Upon completion of Pharmacy Technician Boot Camp, participants will approach the national certification exams with a rich knowledge base and a renewed confidence!
What Is Included with the Cost of Pharmacy Technician Boot Camp?
- 17 ACPE accredited Continuing Education Sessions, totaling 22 hours of CE credit, designed to parallel the domains tested on major national pharmacy technician certification examinations
- 10 non-accredited Self-Exploratory Sessions designed to develop and enrich knowledge of pharmacy practice
- A copy of Barron's PTCE Exam Guide
- The opportunity for weekly interaction with an in-house licensed pharmacist via virtual office hour sessions
- Personalized assistance from our in-house pharmacist Kevin Hope via email